Amis and Scope
The Inorganic Chemistry Research journal is devoted for publication of contributions in inorganic chemistry. Key topics include:
- Synthesis, structural, spectroscopic, magnetic, electrochemical and photochemical properties of inorganic molecules.
- Application of inorganic systems in promoting catalytic reactions.
- Synthesis and properties of coordination complexes of biological interest.
- Synthesis and application of inorganic nanoscale functional materials.
- Synthesis and characterization of organometallic compounds.
- Theoretical and computational inorganic chemistry.